Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Explaning Away the "KGB," and tramp stamps. How are these two things related?

     For anyone who might be concerned that I am part of the KGB, please rest assured, I am not a member, leader, or in any way involved with the KGB.  Those are just the initials of my full given name. 

     I think these initials are pretty interesting, and I really like having them.  I like them so much that when I was 18, I had these initials tattooed on my lower back.   Yes, I have a tramp stamp.  When I was 18 years old, in the year 1999, lower back tattoos were becoming quite popular, but they had yet to be called tramp stamps.  

     But now, almost 11 years later, I am stuck with this faded set of initials on my back.  My wife and family constantly make fun of this tattoo, and I find myself defending it each time.  The truth is simple, and I need to just admit defeat on this matter: I HAVE A TRAMP STAMP, AND I AM PROUD OF IT!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment